Why It Matters
Getting the Care You Need
Here’s how the process works:
Step 1: Intake
We’ll go over how we work with you and answer any of your questions. The meeting takes about one hour. Most of the time, we can schedule your intake assessment within one week of the initial contact.
Step 2: Supporting your needs
- Address transportation issues to medical or mental health appointments
- Help you find and connect to community resources such as food banks, housing, senior resources and more
- Assist with paperwork regarding resources, medical or mental health services
- Coordinate Medicaid providers and services, such as dental, eye care, hearing screens and specialty referrals
- Get answers across systems, such as behavioral health providers, long-term care and specialists
- Locate necessities, such as hearing aids, canes and other medical equipment or dentures
We respect your and your family’s strengths, culture and values. We help you get the care you need in a way that fits you.
Step 3: Handing you the reins
We serve people and groups in five counties in Northwest Colorado. Click your county to connect with help.