A gift to The Health Partnership Serving Northwest Colorado will allow us to continue serving communities by improving access to healthcare and other services individuals need to live long, healthy lives
Why Give to The Health Partnership?
- The Health Partnership is the mortar that connects local health and well-being organizations to help people overcome barriers such as poverty, isolation and health issues.
- As the connector, we are able to see and understand our clients’ challenges even when they can’t, and then navigate their care solutions by guiding them to the right resources with confidence and ease.
- We act as a voice for people facing barriers to health and well-being so that they can thrive.
- The Health Partnership supports our people and partners to help others.
- The Health Partnership leads change at a systems level by identifying and bridging gaps between evidence-based needs and public health services in the community.
Thank you for choosing to make a difference in the health of our community!
Make a Gift to The Health Partnership
- form here
The Health Partnership is a Colorado 501(c)(3) corporation. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please contact your tax advisor for details.
Volunteer With The Health Partnership
Volunteer opportunities are coming this fall! Stay tuned for more information.