Health Insurance Education & Enrollment
Finding Health Insurance: Health Coverage Guide
The Health Partnership can help you navigate the following:
- Assist with health insurance education and enrollment
- Answer your health insurance questions
- Our certified enrollment experts can help you determine if you qualify for financial assistance and ensure accurate completion of the Connect for Health Marketplace application
For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-875-3630 Ext. 105
- Depending on your income and family size, you may qualify for Premium Tax Credits and Cost-Sharing Reductions to lower your monthly health insurance costs, many Coloradans do!
Importance of Shopping
- Plans and prices change each year. Even if you are happy with your plan, we recommend you review what’s available to make sure you are still getting the best plan at the best price for your health and financial needs.
- It pays to shop! Plans and prices change every year. Make sure you are getting the best plan at the best price for your health and financial needs.
The Value of Full Coverage Insurance
- Plans The average cost of a 3-day hospital stay without insurance is $30,000.
- Connect for Health Colorado offers a broad range of comprehensive health insurance and dental plans – all of which include preventive services and coverage for preexisting conditions.
- Premium alone should not be your only consideration when choosing a plan. You should factor in out-of-pocket costs such as copays, deductibles and prescriptions, as those will affect what you pay for care through the course of the year. You may pay less each month but owe more when you need care.
- All plans on the Marketplace are Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant.
Areas We Serve
We serve people and groups in five counties in Northwest Colorado. Click your county to connect with help.