Why It Matters
Many people in our communities face barriers when it comes to their health and well-being. Our team can guide you to resources, better access to health care and other services you need to live a happier and healthier life.
Areas We Serve
We serve people and groups in five counties in Northwest Colorado. Click your county to connect with help.
Getting the Care You Need
Our care coordinators take time to understand your needs. Then, they help you navigate the system and work on what’s important to you. We want to help you overcome any obstacles that are getting in the way of living a long and healthy life.
Here’s how the process works:
Step 1: Intake
To get started, we’ll do an initial intake assessment. This is a virtual or in-person meeting where we get to know you and your needs. That way, we can prioritize the assistance you need and how we can help. You’ll meet with the care coordinator for your county, who will also be your contact throughout the care coordination process.
We’ll go over how we work with you and answer any of your questions. The meeting takes about one hour. Most of the time, we can schedule your intake assessment within one week of the initial contact.
Step 2: Supporting your needs
Once you’ve completed your intake assessment and agreed to let us help, our care coordinators can:
- Address transportation issues to medical or mental health appointments
- Help you find and connect to community resources such as food banks, housing, senior resources and more
- Assist with paperwork regarding resources, medical or mental health services
- Coordinate Medicaid providers and services, such as dental, eye care, hearing screens and specialty referrals
- Get answers across systems, such as behavioral health providers, long-term care and specialists
- Locate necessities, such as hearing aids, canes and other medical equipment or dentures
We respect your and your family’s strengths, culture and values. We help you get the care you need in a way that fits you.
Step 3: Handing you the reins
Through the care coordination process, we problem-solve with you and determine what you need to move forward. We’ll set care plan goals and support you in taking care of your health. Once that happens, your care coordinator usually steps back so that you can take charge. But we’re always here if you need additional support.
Finding Health Insurance: Health Insurance Navigators
We know it isn’t easy to understand health care coverage. The Health Partnership can help you navigate the following:
- Connect you with agencies that can help you sign up for health insurance enrollment
- Answer your health insurance questions
- Understand your needs and advocate to help change policies and make insurance more affordable in Northwest Colorado
For assistance, contact Beth Lavely firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment.
Click your county on map above to connect with your local Care Coordinator.